Cheezits (Gf/Vegan) Our childhood favorite!
- 1 C Chickpea Flour
- 1/4 C Nutritional Yeast
- 2 Tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 Tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Paprika
- 1/8 Tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 C+ 2 TB Unsweetened Non-Dairy Milk (or Water)
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Combine all ingredients, except the non-dairy milk, and whisk together.
- Slowly add the milk (you may need more or less), mixing until you get a thick rollable dough.
- Roll the dough out to a very thin ¼ inch thickness.
- Slice straight lines to create your squares
- Use a toothpick to make a hole in the center of each square.
- Bake for about 10, flip them over and bake another 5 minutes!
Thanks to StrengthandSunshine.com
I’d love to try using regular gluten free flour…chickpea has a distinct taste (I love it, but def an acquired taste)