Almond Butter Protein Bliss Balls
easy to prep, keep in your fridge, and snack on throughout the week!
- 1/2 cup Raw Chunky Almond Butter (Peanut Butter would be delicious as well)
- 1/4 cup Organic Coconut Flour
- 3 tbsp Maple Syrup—I used Lakanto Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- a few tbsp (eyeball it until you get the right consistency!) Vanilla Protein Powder—I used Arbonne Vegan Vanilla Protein!
- Mix it up and shape into balls
- Roll them in Coconut Flakes and voila!!
You can also add in GF Rolled Oats, Dates, Hemp Seeds, Chocolate Chips…whatever you have in your kitchen. Have fun with it!