4 Ingredient Scones (GF/ Vegan)
- 2 cups Oat flour or GF Flour
- 1 Cup Canned Coconut Milk (needs to be thick)
- 1/3-1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1.5 tsp Baking Powder
- Sea Salt
- Form dough into two thick circles and freeze for 10-15 minutes. Take out and cut into slices and bake for 12-15 mins at 400.
- I mixed in Blueberries in one batch, and Hu Kitchen Gems & walnuts in the other!
The blueberries made the batch a bit softer due to the fruits water content, but still so delicious!
The Choc/Walnut was a bit flakier and had a nice crunch!
Spread almond butter, vegan butter on top.