Everything Bagels (GF/Grain Free)
- 1 c Cassava Flour
- 1 c Arrowroot Flour (I didn’t have any so I used GF Flour)
- 4 Eggs
- 1/4 Palm Oil Shortening (I didn’t have any, so I used Coconut Oil!)
- 2 tbsp Org Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
1. Combine all of the ingredients until smooth.
2. Separate the dough into 4 equal parts.
3. Bring a pot of water to boil and then turn it slightly down, but keep the water boiling.
4. Shape each segment it into a bagel.
5. Drop one bagel at a time into the boiling water and let them cook for 1 minute on each side or until they rise to the top of the water.
6. Once the bagels have boiled, set them on the baking tray.
7. Top with Trader Joes Everything Seasoning!
8. Bake the bagels on 350 degrees for 25-35 minutes.
Spread some Monty’s Cream Cheese and ENJOY