Vegan Cadbury Eggs!
Dairy, Gluten and Reﬁned/Processed Sugar Free, and only 6 Ingredients!
- 1 Bag of Hu Kitchen Chocolate Gems
- 1 c Medjool Dates (about 10 dates)
- 2 tbsp Nut butter (cashew butter has a more neutral taste, but I used almond butter)
- 8 tbsp Canned Coconut Milk (or if allergic to coconut, high fat nut milk)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch of salt
1. Melt the chocolate, and spoon chocolate into each mold. Spread it around, up the sides, and pop into freezer for 10 mins!
2. Add Dates, Nut Butter, Vanilla, Coconut Milk and Salt to blender and blend until smooth.
3. Remove from the freezer, and ﬁll the each egg with the date caramel filling. Use the remaining melted chocolate & cover the top of each shell. Put in freezer for another 10-15 and then they are ready to EAT!!
- Soak the dates in hot water for 10 minutes for easy blending
- I also tried a batch with Coconut butter for creaminess, and it froze hard as a rock! Hard to eat
- I bought the silicone molds on Amazon! Silicone vs. plastic makes it easier to pop out the egg!
Thanks to AVirtualVegan