Need variety in your dinner options?
Try these Stuffed Bell Peppers
1. Sauté Onion, Garlic, Celery, Carrot. Set aside
2. Rinse and boil lentils and add to sauté, add a little @raoshomemade Tomato Sauce or tomato paste
3. Take off heat, Add 1-2 TBSP of ACV
4. Clean out Bell Peppers and drizzle EVOO inside/outside of peppers
5. Put sauté filling in pepper, sprinkle with Italian seasoning, and put top back on
6. Add a bit more ACV and Rao’s Marina Sauce in pan and put foil on top
7. Bake at 350 oven 1 hour-1 hour 1/2
Ps. You can add quinoa, rice into the mix as well! Get creative!