VEGAN Mac and Cheese
Satisfying all of your comfort food needs!
- 1 c peeled, Yukon Gold Potatoes
- 1/2 c raw cashews
- 1/4 c peeled carrots
- 1/3 c onion
- 1/4 c coconut milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Soak cashew for 20 minutes.
- Bring water to boil and add carrots, potatoes, onion and cook until soft (10 minutes)
- Add all veggies in blender—add 3/4 cup of the veggie water, strained cashews, and alll of the rest of ingredients and BLEND!!
and THERE is your gorgeous Mac Cheese in under 30!
Whip it up with pasta, veggies, or dipping sauce for crackers!