VEGAN PANNA COTTA
For all of you sweet tooth’s out there!
- ¾ cup raw Cashews (Soak with warm water at least 2 hrs)
- ¼ cup Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, seeded or (I used vanilla extract!)
- 1 teaspoon Agar Agar (plant based gelatin)
- 1 ¼ cups water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 ¼ cups Fresh Water
1. Soak Cashews
2. Blend Cashews, Salt, Fresh Water. Put aside.
3. Add Agar Agar to Hot Water
4. Combine Agar Mixture Cashew Blend, Vanilla Bean, and Sugar in a pot. Bring all to a soft boil.
5. Add to Ramekins, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes
Serve with melted Hu Kitchen Chocolate Gems, Toasted Hazelnuts and fresh fruits!